It’s time to search your old photo albums to help celebrate Lisle Park District’s 50th Anniversary in 2017!
Over the past 50 years you have enjoyed Lisle Park District’s parks, facilities, recreation programs and events, and have captured many of these memories on your camera. We’d love to see these photos! The rules are simple – any photos taken within the last 50 years can be submitted and entered into our photo contest. Help us celebrate our 50th Anniversary by showing off the memories you’ve made at the Lisle Park District over the past 50 years!
- Photos must have been taken at a Lisle Park District park, facility, program or event within the last 50 years
- Categories include, but are not limited to: Recreation / People at Play; Sports & Events; Nature; Wildlife; Fine Art; Architecture
- Photographs will be judged on the basis of exposure, clarity/focus, and subject matter
- There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit
- Photos may be color or black & white
- Photos MUST BE high resolution (no less than 300dpi) in JPEG or PNG format
- Only digital photographs will be accepted
- Entries MUST BE submitted by October 1, 2017
- Photos MUST BE accompanied by a title, location of photo, year photo was taken, photographer’s name, age, and email
- Email submissions to Samantha Pietrucha at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place and Honorable Mention photos will be featured in the Lisle Park District 2018 Seasonal Brochure and each winner will receive a 50th Anniversary t-shirt, an award and prize.All ages are welcome to enter!
All photos submitted become the property of the Lisle Park District. By entering this contest you also certify to the Lisle Park District that you are the sole copyright holder of the images.
Questions? Contact Samantha Pietrucha at email@example.com or 630-353-4314.